8.03.2010

Missing Wallet

On my way home today I saw this

being walked by a lady at a park close by and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Holy Cow," not that I thought this is a cow but funnily I thought this has got to be the largest dog I've seen today. Trust me when I say I've seen some large dogs around here in Canada (some even look like werewolves in that vampire flick thats so huge right now yea, Twilight, watever.) Anyway, when unusual sights like this cross my path my first instinct is to grab my phone and snap a picture in a sneaky manner, because Im cool like that; but I didn't because my phone was no where to be found as always in situations like this, or it's either lowbat. watever. 
Yes, today is a special day because of this magical llama. I personally think llamas are magical because of their stature compared to absurd little creatures such as dogs, don't get me wrong I love dogs but they are banned from my current home. watever. I was saying, I mean look at that posture, it's strong legs, it's like a cross-breed between a handsome camel and an Amazon. 
Outstanding! Spectacular day, wow! I lost my wallet. Amazing llama grace me with your magical aura, bring me back my missing wallet! 


I part of me has died when you are gone.

My day is not complete without music from you-choob on replay, hope you like this one. "For you"

No comments:

Post a Comment